If you’ve been waiting for a chance to land the coveted face-to-face interview, here it is. For sales professionals looking for entry to mid-level jobs, some that have earning potential upwards of $200K, get your resume polished because Wednesday, December 1st you have the chance to interview with companies that are hiring. Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, December 1st
Time: 9a.m. to 1p.m.
Where: Embassy Suites, 707 East Butterfield Rd., Lombard, IL 60148
Who Should Attend: Entry to Mid-level Sales Professionals
What Companies Are Hiring:
- Forest Pharmaceuticals | Pharmaceutical Sales Reps
- New York Life | Financial Sales Reps, $200K potential
- Prudential Financial | Financial Services Reps, includes base salary
- Paychex | Outside Payroll Sales Reps and Account Managers
- Sales Jobs Network Direct | Medical Equipment Reps, Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Reps
- Westwood College | Enrollment Counselors
Avoid The Competition
These companies will be on-site holding face-to-face interviews. This is your chance to bypass the resume overload and get in front of hiring managers. Meet in-person and sell yourself to the company. Let them know why you are the right person for the job and avoid the competition of applying online where 90% of resumes get thrown in the trash.
To be considered for these positions, attendance at this event is strongly encouraged. Event Sponsorship by Sales Job Network who advises interested candidates to bring 15 copies of their resume.
3 Tips for Interview Success
- Dress Professionally – Wear a traditional black, gray or navy blue tailored suit that you’re comfortable in and remember to polish your shoes (and nails ladies). Keep jewelry to a minimum.
- Fresh Breath is Best – Keep a pocket or purse full of Listerine breath strips or mints, it’s a good investment in your future. Avoid chewing gum.
- Be Yourself – When you’re in the interview, maintain your self-confidence and keep your nerves at bay by being yourself.
Guarantee Yourself an Interview
The event sponsors are expecting a great turnout, from both candidates and additional employers. To ensure you get the interview you want, and possibly more interviews, reserve your space by pre-registering online here.
Best of luck to everyone who attends the event. If you know of an upcoming event in your area, send it to us and we’ll be happy to spread the word.